Welcome to Acton Coachworks
We are firmly established as one of the leading prestige vehicle and supercar bodyshops in London and the UK. We pride ourselves of on our quality of work, fast turnaround times and outstanding level of customer service.
For us, it is all about making a difficult situation of dealing with an accident as simple and seamless as possible for the customer. This includes dealing with the customer’s insurance company, offering courtesy cars, vehicle delivery and collection and fast turnaround times. This all works hand in hand to ensure our client’s lives are affected as little as possible and are back on the road in their own vehicle as soon as possible, with the peace of mind that it has been repaired to the highest standard.
We are proud of our ever increasing manufacturer approvals, with our most recent approval coming from Rolls Royce, with more to come in the near future. We are also currently manufacturer approved repairers for Lamborghini, Lotus, Audi, VW, Skoda, Seat, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, Jeep and Chrysler. Our technicians are also highly experienced in working on all other makes of vehicle including Bentley, Ferrari, Maserati, Bugatti, McLaren, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mercedes, BMW and many more.
We have helped thousands of customers get back on the road and are so proud of the glowing reviews and testimonials we receive from both new and returning clients. We work a little differently to other bodyshops – we never stop. Our bodyshop is running 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, therefore when your vehicle or your customer’s vehicle requires attention it is repaired and returned more efficiently than you ever could have imagined.
- Our Head Office and bodyshop is situated in London, North off the A40 at the Gypsy Corner Junction.
- Our bodyshop is open 24-hours a day every day (telephone enquiries and visits are only available during office opening hours Mon-Fri, 8am-6pm)
- To accommodate our growing customer database we have expanded our reception area and workshop to incorporate a viewing gallery for those customers wishing to see our experts in action!
- Our highly skilled workforce are constantly being trained and re-trained to ensure their personal performance remains at the leading edge of the vehicle repair industry.
- Our estimators are on hand to answer any questions you may have regarding repairs or advice on bodywork. Please feel free to call in between 8am and 6pm Mon-Fri and we will be happy to assist you.